The Pupil Premium is allocated to schools for:
- EVER 6 FSM – pupils recorded in the January 2019 school census who are known to have been eligible for FSM since May 2013
- LAC and Post-LAC – Children adopted from care or who have left care
- Ever 6 service children – pupils whose parents are currently working in the armed forces
School receives £1,320 for Primary pupils and £935 for Secondary aged pupils.
The DFE offer the following guidance:
The grant may be spent in the following ways:
- for the purposes of the school; that is, for the educational benefit of pupils registered at that school
- for the benefit of pupils registered at other maintained schools or academies
- on community facilities; for example, services whose provision furthers any charitable purpose for the benefit of pupils at the school or their families, or people who live or work in the locality in which the school is situated
The grant does not have to be completely spent by schools in the financial year beginning 1 April 2019; some or all of it may be carried forward to future financial years.
Pupil Premium 2020/21
Pupil Premium 2019/20
Pupil Premium 2018/19