Transport Arrangements (1.12)

Transport (including specialist transport) is currently provided to and from Highfurlong. If a young person is an independent traveller then assistance is offered in the form of a bus pass.

Information on how to apply is provided by the Local Authority.

If your child lives in the Lancashire county council area, you can find additional information about transport here.